The statutory public consultation is now open and will last until Friday 24th November.
Roxhill prepared a Statement of Community Consultation (SoCC) in September 2017, having consulted with the Local Authorities – the SoCC is available on this website
(see link to the right).
The Stage 2 Statutory Public consultation began on 9th October, and lasts until Friday 24th November. Public exhibition events are being held as follows:
- Hilton Hotel, Collingtree – Monday 9th October, 1.30pm – 7.30pm
- The Royal Oak pub, Blisworth - Wednesday 11th October, 1.30pm – 7.30pm
- Milton Malsor Village Hall - Friday 13th October, 2pm – 7-30pm
- Roade Primary School – Saturday 14th October, 12 noon – 5pm
- The Forum, Moat Lane, Towcester (SNDC Council Chamber) – Friday 20th October, 2pm – 7pm.
Draft documentation has been prepared for the Stage 2 Consultation and is available to view and download below. Hard copies are also available for inspection at the following locations.
- South Northamptonshire District Council (in the Library on the ground floor), Towcester, The Forum, Moat Lane, Towcester, NN12 6AD (Opening Times: 09:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:00 Saturdays and 11:00 – 14:00 Sundays);
- Northamptonshire County Council, One Angel Square, Angel Street, Northampton, NN1 1ED (Opening Times: 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday);
- Northampton Borough Council, St Giles’ Square, Northampton, NN1 1DE (Opening Times 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday);
- Roade Library, High Street, Roade, NN7 2NW (Opening Times: 10:00 – 14:00 Wednesdays and Saturdays, 14:00 – 18:00 Thursdays and Fridays, 11:00 – 14:00 Sundays);
- Hunsbury Library, Overslade Close, Northampton, NN4 0RZ (Opening Times: 09:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:00 Saturdays and 11:00 – 14:00 Sundays);
- Wootton Library, Wootton Community Centre, Curtle Hill, Northampton, NN4 6ED (Opening Times: 14:00 – 17:00 Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, 10:00 – 13:00 Wednesdays, 10:00 – 14:00 Saturdays and 11:00 – 14:00 Sundays);
- Milton Malsor Parish Council, The Paddocks, Baker Street, Gayton, Northampton, NN7 3EZ by arrangement with the Clerk;
- Roade Parish Council, Parish Office, Roade Village Hall, Bailey Brooks Lane, Roade, (Opening Times: 10.00 – 14.00 Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays);
- Courteenhall Parish Meeting, The Estate Office, Courteenhall, Northampton, NN7 2QD (Opening Times: Opening Times 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday);
- Collingtree Parish Council, 33 Friars Avenue, Delapre, Northampton, NN4 8PY by arrangement with the Clerk; and
- Blisworth Parish Council, Beech House, 17 Dean’s Row, Gayton, Northamptonshire, NN7 3HA by arrangement with the Clerk.
Public consultation (Stage 1)
Roxhill held three public consultation exhibitions in December 2016. These exhibitions provided early information about the
proposals and were intended to update people about the ongoing work to prepare an application for development consent.
The initial consultation events were held at the Hilton Hotel, Collingtree.
Those initial, non-statutory consultation exhibitions provided an opportunity for people to view and comment on early and draft
information from the work undertaken up to that point , and to understand the ongoing work (including the Environmental Impact Assessment).
This included plans and cross-sections of the proposed site, and proposals for a Roade Bypass. Roxhill also attended a number of local
meetings with Parish Councils and local people in a number of communities close to the proposed development.
To aid public consultation, a Summary of Proposals was prepared – this can be downloaded here.